employment Tag

16 Dec I am an American and have a job offer from a Spanish Co., what do I have to do to obtain a work permit in Spain? Is there any advantage by having studied the last 2 years in Spain? (2005-05-30)

You should contact one of the following entities (depending on the city you are in Spain): Direccion provincial de Trabajo. Seguridad Social y de Asuntos Sociales. Oficina de Extranjeros. They will inform you about what you need (documents) for your particular situation. Finally, you should know that the Legal...

Read More